Canon RF 135mm f/1.8 L IS USM Lens
Extended Warranty Coverage:
Extended Warranty Protection Plans
Filters & Filter Kits
Extenders, Converters, Close Up Accessories
- Impressively bright f/1.8 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- Three ultra-low dispersion elements control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and accurate color rendering.
- Both Air Sphere and Super Spectra Coatings improve image quality by maintaining high contrast and color accuracy while reducing lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Nano USM delivers fast, accurate, and near silent autofocus performance to benefit both photo and video applications.
- Customizable Lens Function buttons on the barrel permit intuitive tactile control and rapid access to shooting settings.
- Benefitting handheld and monopod-based shooting, Optical Image Stabilization compensates for 5.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 8 stops if paired with in-body image stabilization, for sharper imagery.
- Weather-sealed design for reliable use in inclement conditions.
- Fluorine coating on front element helps repel moisture, dust, and fingerprints and is also easier to clean.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||18°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.5 x 5.1" / 89.2 x 130.3 mm|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 935 g|
• Canon RF 135mm f/1.8 L IS USM Lens
• Canon E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
• Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
• Canon ET-88B Lens Hood
• Canon Lens Case LP1319