Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Extended Warranty Coverage:
Need Help? Call Us: 855-425-2525
Extended Warranty Protection Plans
Filters & Filter Kits
Pouches & Cases
Extenders, Converters, Close Up Accessories
Caps & Lens Holders
Lens Cleaning & Care
Broad Views, Close-Up Details
Mixing a broad field of view with a close-focusing design, the Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM is a unique combination of an ultra-wide focal length and a macro lens. Pairing these two attributes, this lens enables shooting at close-range while maintaining a broad sense of space and increased depth of field compared to conventional telephoto macro optics.
Wide-Angle Macro Lens
- Wide-angle prime is suitable for a variety of subjects, including landscapes, nature, and street, and the close-focusing ability helps to home in on nearby subjects in between photographing broad spaces.
- Macro designation offers a 1:2 half life-size maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 5.5".
- Bright f/1.8 design offers both depth of field control and suits working in a variety of lighting situations.
- One UD (ultra-low dispersion) element and one aspherical element control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for well-corrected imagery that is especially sharp and color-accurate.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
Autofocus, IS, and Design
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video recording needs.
- Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops, or 6.5 stops with coordinated IS, to better enable working handheld in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.5" / 14 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 2.5" / 74.4 x 63.1 mm|
|Weight||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Package Weight||0.955 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.2 x 4.9 x 4.8"|
• Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
• Canon E-52 II 52mm Lens Cap
• Canon Lens Dust Cap RF