Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
You Save: $240.99 (15%)
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Extended Warranty Coverage:
Extended Warranty Protection Plans
Filters & Filter Kits
Extenders, Converters, Close Up Accessories
When most people think about lenses, they think about a stationary object—something that sees but doesn’t move. We at Adorama know they’re usually wrong, of course…except in the case of the FUJI XF 50-140MM F2.8 R LM OIS WR LENS, a lens capable of astounding focal length and zoom range despite never actually changing the length of the lens barrel itself. If it seems strange, you’ll want to check out the full range of functions, features, and technical specifications that make this lens so capable of producing consistent-quality shots in a variety of low-light, high-light and even bad-weather situations.
- Speaking of Technical Specifications, you’d be hard-pressed to beat the Fujifilm 50-140mm lens. There’s a lot that goes into making such a capable lens, including a focal length equivalent to 76-213mm. The constant F2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range means you’ll be able to grab plenty of light with this lens even when it seems like there’s not enough light to grab. Between the focal length and aperture, you’ll have everything you need to take high-quality, versatile shots no matter if you’re grabbing a landscape portrait or attending a live event.
- The lens construction doesn’t hurt, either. Not with a construction of 23 glass elements in 16 groups, including five ED lens elements and one Super ED lens elements. Reducing the chromatic aberrations so pervasive in lower-quality lenses, these elements help to produce something that professionals know is crucial to photography: precision. Consistency and accuracy throughout a photography session—even if it’s just an amateur session on your own—is the difference between a low and a high-quality lens.
- Durability is also a key feature, particularly for the Fujifilm 50-140mm lens. It’s not just about the enduring quality of the lens itself, but its resistance to the everyday situations that make photography more difficult. Consider the weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish. Capable of working in temperatures as low as 14 degrees, this lens will be able to work even for those difficult winter landscape shots, offering the same precision you’ve come to expect from Fujifilm no matter what the weather entails.
- A lens without brilliant autofocus is a slow lens indeed. Luckily the Fujifilm 50-140mm lens doesn’t qualify, because its autofocus is indeed brilliant, featuring a Triple Linear Motor for autofocusing and shooting that’s both fast and quiet. There’s nothing quite so awkward as a camera that’s failing you in the moment of the picture while your subjects hold their pose. With the Fujifilm 50-140mm lens, you won’t have to worry about all that.
- Compatible with the Fujifilm X-series, this Fuji-X lens is another product featured at Adorama added to what is fast becoming one of the world’s most popular series of cameras—and having won awards, the X-series is becoming a serious contender for being a staple in the arsenal of professional and amateur photographers alike.
With a FUJI XF 50-140MM F2.8 R LM OIS WR LENS in hand, you’ll be ready for anything: autofocusing for quick shots, weather resistance for cold and rainy days, and enough durability to pack it up and start over again tomorrow.
|Name||Fujinon XF 50-140mm ƒ/2.8 R LM OIS WR|
|Image Circle||APS-C (Fujifilm X-mount)|
|Focal Length||50 - 140mm|
|APS Equivalent||76 - 213mm|
|Diaphragm Blades||7 (rounded)|
|Lens Construction||23 elements in 16 groups, including 5 extra low dispersion (ED) and 1 super extra low dispersion (SLD) elements; Nano-GI coating|
|Diagonal Angle of View (Based on image circle)||31.7 to 11.6 degrees|
|Focus Details||AF via Triple Linear Motor for high-speed, quiet AF|
|Front Element Rotation||No|
|Closest Focus||1.0m / 3.3 ft. (across entire zoom range)|
|Magnification Ratio||0.12x / 1:8.3 (telephoto)|
• Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
• Front and Rear Lens Caps
• Lens Hood
• Tripod Collar